<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Thank you media 

I want to thank the American media for providing high quality, informative and relevant information. Thank you for your non-stop coverage of:

1. Amber Frey
2. Scott Peterson
3. Mark Hacking
4. Kobe Bryant

Thank you for allowing hard hitting journalists like Greta Van Susteren and Dan Abrams to appear on your networks. I don't know what I would do without their up-to-the-minute coverage of the Trial(s) of the Century.

I also enjoy the wall to wall coverage of alligator bites, inner-city tiger sightings and shark attacks. I would also like to take this opportunity to applaud your decision to ignore the issues of the upcoming election. Concentrating the horse race instead of the issues is a wise and bold move.

Keep up the good work.

|